- Pick up your car or van from your premises;
- Check for possible issues that will be tested during the MOT;
- Report on potential problems before taking the vehicle for its test;
- With your authorisation, put right any identified issues to give your vehicle the best chance of passing;
- Take your vehicle to where it will be tested;
- Report back if any issues found;
- Repair the vehicle as as authorise, if necessary, and re-submit it for testing;
- Return your vehicle to you.
Don’t get caught out …
Now that everything is moving online it is easy to forget when your MOT or Road Tax is due.
The DVLA has a useful page which allows you to Check the MOT status of a vehicle.
If you would like Matt Freeman Autos to provide this service for your vehicle or fleet, in or near Hertfordshire, call or email and we’ll make the arrangements.
– – –
Link to other mobile mechanic services.